Collingwood has always had a strong network. This network includes innovative people such as directors, owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders.
The Collingwood Network is designed to formally connect the business community, cultivate relationships and most importantly, facilitate real commercial opportunities for individuals and businesses. It is designed for organisations to promote their products and services, to likeminded people.
Branding & Advertising
- Business branding on advertising at all functions of The Collingwood Network
- The Collingwood Network will be promoted on www.collingwoodfc.com.au and bwhospitality.com.au
- The Collingwood Network members will have their company logo and a link to their company’s website on the Collingwood Network landing page @ bwhospitality.com.au
- Promotion of The Collingwood Network members to the database of Collingwood members & supporters via EDM communications
- 2 guests to attend an exclusive networking breakfast – Thursday 19 April @ Jardin Tan, Royal Botanic Gardens
- CGU Business Lunch #1 – Friday 11 May @ Metropolis
- A training and development seminar featuring Nathan Buckley – Wednesday 20 June & the Glasshouse
- CGU Business Breakfast #2 – Friday 13 July @ Zinc
- Collingwood President’s Club function hosted by President Eddie McGuire – Round 18 v North Melbourne game on Saturday 21 July at the MCG
- Exclusive dinner with new Collingwood CEO, Mark Anderson and fellow Collingwood Network members – Thursday 16 August
- CGU Business Lunch #3 – Friday 31 August @ Glasshouse
- Collingwood training session – TBC
To be a part of this network, join today and you will gain access to contact and develop relationships within our networking program.