The Collingwood Network
Collingwood has always had a strong network. The network includes innovative people such as directors, owners, entrepreneurs, CEOs and founders. The values that bind us are the desire to achieve high standards, and the aspiration to connect with like-minded people. We share opinions, build relationships and refer opportunities over time.
The inaugural Collingwood Network is designed to formally connect the business community, cultivate relationships and most importantly facilitate real opportunities for individuals and businesses. It is designed for organisations to network their products and services, outside of game day. It will be dynamic and progressive.
Branding & Advertising
- Business branding on advertising at all functions of The Collingwood Network.
- Online directory with personalised log-in promoting your business to The Collingwood Network.
- Promotion of The Collingwood Network members to the database of Collingwood members & supporters
- Exclusive dinner with CEO, Gary Pert and Board Member, Christine Holgate (Blackmores MD, CEO of the Year 2015) – Thursday 18 May
Ten guests to attend all three CGU Business Networking Luncheons, with full guest listings available to members prior to luncheon.
- Wednesday 1 March @ the Glasshouse
- Friday 26 May @ ZINC
- Friday 1 September @ MCG, Olympic Room
- Four guests to attend a Training & Development seminar featuring Senior Coach, Nathan Buckley and CEO, Gary Pert plus other key speakers – Wednesday 14 June
- Two guests to attend an exclusive networking function held at the Glasshouse – Thursday 20 July
- Two guests to attend Collingwood v Geelong Cats President’s Club function hosted by President Eddie McGuire – Round 22, Saturday 19 August
To be a part of this network, join today and you will gain access to contact and develop relationships within our networking program.
The Collingwood Network Members
Find out more
Collingwood Commercial Sales Team
(03) 8412 0194