COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB EVENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB (CFC)
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event. You agree to these terms and conditions by registering for and attending a CFC event or an event sold by CFC on behalf of a third party. If you choose not to be bound or fail to abide by the terms and conditions, your attendance at the event may be prohibited. If you are booking on behalf of other attendees you should direct them to these terms and conditions.
Prices and payment: all prices are inclusive of GST. Payment in full is required at the time of booking (or unless otherwise specified). Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided. Payment can be made online, in person or by phone with a credit card (or unless otherwise specified).
Ticket limits: Limits of the number of tickets that can be purchased for any event may apply at the discretion of CFC. If you exceed the ticket limit, any or all of your orders and tickets may be cancelled without notice by CFC in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information.
Conditions of entry: It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of the person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue. Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be permitted. The right is reserved to broadcast or telecast any event live or delayed. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way.
Program: CFC reserves the right to alter the event program as advertised at any time without prior notice, including the date, venue, seating arrangements, audience capacity, entertainment and activities. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of equivalent standard. If the date, time or venue of an event is rescheduled or changed, your ticket will remain valid for the rescheduled date, venue and time.
Event postponement: Should an event be postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, all tickets purchased for the original date will be transferred to the rescheduled date.
Event cancellations: Should an event be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, CFC will endeavour to process a full refund within 30 days of such circumstances becoming known.
Substitutions: Should an attendee be unable to attend the event, they may send someone else in their place. Bookings will remain under the original booking name.
Refunds: If you cannot attend a rescheduled event and you contact us for a refund in a timely manner by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the original ticket(s) and proof of purchase, CFC will refund to you the ticket price inclusive of booking fees but exclusive of delivery or mail fees and/or any processing surcharge. If you are entitled to a refund and CFC has not already mailed your ticket, then CFC will also refund you any delivery fee associated with the purchase of such ticket(s). CFC reserves the right to not refund, exchange or substitute tickets after purchase nor replace tickets that may have been stolen, lost or destroyed, other than as set out in these terms and conditions, except as required by law. Please treat your tickets like cash as we cannot replace lost tickets. If a refund is made, CFC may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has been charged. All refunds will only be made back to the credit card of the individual, organisation or institution used in the original transaction from which payment was received. Notwithstanding these terms and conditions, if you use a “disposable” or “temporary” credit card (such as those purchased over the counter at supermarkets) for your purchase, we are not able to make any refund to you unless a) you can provide full details of the credit card; b) the credit card remains valid; and c) you can produce the online purchase receipt.
Lost tickets: CFC reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. CFC reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets).
Image Release: In registering or booking for and attending CFC events, attendees grant permission to CFC, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs/recordings containing their image/likeness. These images may be used for any purpose by or for CFC including promotional, news, on-line/multimedia, research and/or education. Attendees agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from CFC in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Attendees release, discharge, and hold harmless, CFC and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should an attendee not agree to the above image release, they must advise CFC in writing by emailing email@example.com
Event attendance: The right of admission to an event may be subject to the venue's terms of admission. CFC does not accept any responsibility for the security of or safety of the personal belongings of either you or those who attend the event with you. Attendance is voluntary and at the individual's own risk and except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, CFC (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the event.
Behaviour: You must be fully responsible for your own conduct and for the conduct of those who attend the event with you. CFC reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a CFC event, or eject any person from a CFC event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by CFC staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
Resale and/or use of tickets: Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of CFC, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
Scalping warning: The resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by ticket sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties.
Privacy and communications:
- If you do not wish to receive updates from CFC or selected third parties, you can call 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) or email firstname.lastname@example.org opt out.
No waiver by CFC: any waiver by CFC, when exercising any right, power or provision of these terms and conditions, does not mean a waiver of any other right, power or provisions or the same one in the future. Also any delay in exercising a right, power or provision should not be taken to be a waiver by CFC.
Severance: If any or any part of these terms or conditions are found to be unenforceable,
Laws of Victoria: these terms and conditions and any claims, actions or disputes are governed by the laws of Victoria.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the Black & White Hospitality Season 2016 Survey competition (“Promotion”) and information on how to enter the competition and about the prizes which form part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this competition, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
- The Promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
- The Promoter may (subject to applicable State regulations) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
- “Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the promotion in accordance with clauses 6 of these terms.
- "Prize" has the meaning in clause 12.
- “Winners” means the people whose names are randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants.
- The Promotion will be open from 12.00pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time ("AEDT") on Wednesday 12 October, 2016 and will continue until 5.00pm on Friday 21 September 2016 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is open to all Victorian residents 18 years of age or over ("Eligible Entrants"), excluding employees of the Promoter, and other agencies, firms or companies (and their immediate families), who are directly associated with this Promotion.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To Participate in the promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
- Be invited to complete the Black & White Hospitality Season 2016 Survey by the Promoter
- Visit the survey page and complete the survey
- Five Prize Winners will be randomly drawn at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria at 11.00am (AEDT) on Monday 24 October 2016. The Prize will be awarded to the first five eligible entrants drawn. If an entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the prize.
- The result of the draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
- The Prize Winner must be willing and able to consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
- Limit of one entry per person and may only register as an individual.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- The Prize is for five (5) double passes to the ANZAC Day game between Collingwood and Essendon at the MCG on 25 April 2017. The total value of the prizes is $550 (inc. GST). Each double pass entitles two (2) people to gain entry to the MCG with a reserved seat for the match.
- The prize is provided by the Promoter.
- The double passes are only valid for use on 25 April 2017.
- The prize does not include any travel, accommodation, food or beverages (unless expressly stated).
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. All prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize or if the prize is damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any prize. The prize winners are responsible for all costs associated with the use of the prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
- The Prize Winners will be notified on Monday 24 October at 12.00pm (AEDT) by the Promoter by phone. If a Winner does not respond within three months, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to a Prize.
- If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will be conducted on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at 3.00pm (AEDT) at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone.
- All winners will be notified in writing and their names published at bwhospitality.com.au
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this promotion or the redemption or use of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before, or after, it reaches the winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of running as reasonably planned due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate or take any other action that may be available, subject to any applicable State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition and prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.